Today was my inaugural broadcast on The VIP Lounge Radio. First, thanks to Ian Francis for giving me this opportunity to expand the reach of Wes’s Musical Meltdown, and an opportunity to hopefully help other aspiring broadcasters. Secondly, thanks to my XTFM crew for tuning in and showing support. Know that The VIP Lounge is an additional station, not a replacement station for my main radio home. I’m happy to be with both stations, but XTFM is my first priority, hands-down.
We got off to a rough start, and started a bit late, but still got the full show in. I did not do a cover comparison, but soon, I will introduce that feature to this version of the show.
Thanks to all who tuned in, requested, and interacted. If you want to catch me on XTFM,,tune in Tuesday nights at 10:00 PM Eastern time. For The VIP Lounge Radio, I’ll be on at 4:00 PM Eastern time on Saturdays.
Of course, if you like what you here, and wish to help support my page, Feel Free to shop my Amazon.com Page.
- Great White, Rock Me
- Fastway, Say What You Will
- Chris Young, I’m Comin’ Over
- Thomas Rhett, Die A Happy Man
- Cure, Love Song
- Atlantic Starr, Masterpiece
- The Kinks, Dead End Street [Request]
- The Carpenters, (They Long To Be) Close To You [Request]
- The Carpenters, Rainy Days And Mondays [Request]
- Abba, Take a Chance on Me
- Dream Theater, Panic Attack [Request]
- Chantal Kreviazuk, Plain Jane
- Our Lady Peace, Somewhere Out There
- Stone Sour, Gimme Shelter
- Slipknot, The Devil In I
- Halestorm, Bad Romance [Request]
- Halestorm, What Sober Couldn’t Say
- Eric Church, That’s Damn Rock & Roll (Feat. Lzzy Hale)
- Eric Church, Mr. Misunderstood
- Judas Priest, Painkiller [Request]
- Def Leppard, Dangerous
- Def Leppard, Broken ‘N’ Brokenhearted
- Adele, Hello
- Adele, Lay Me Down (Bonus Track)
- Innuendo, Second Guess Myself To Death
- Nowhere Dreamer, Broken Wings
- Icon, Two for the road
- Gin Blossoms, Mrs. Rita
- George Carlin, Good Ideas & Things..
- Ron White, The Wife and The In-Laws
- Rodney Carrington, Tips On Marriage
- Rodney Carrington, Helicopter
- Waylon Jennings, This Time
- Earl Thomas Conley, Holding Her And Lovin’ You
- Vince Gill, Whenever You Come Around
- Thin Lizzy, Still In Love With You [Live And Dangerous Version]
- UFO, Love to Love [Live]