Yes, we’re a bit late posting this edition of Generations. Issues with the website platform have delayed us, but we should be back on track from here out. In addition, shows may also be appearing on MixCloud once I get the logistics worked out.
It’s summer! Check out this episode of Generations with Megan & Rebekah as the ladies tell some Dad jokes, give another great edition of Sound Effects Theatre, and generally keep you entertained. The ladies also preview the Flogging Molly/Dropkick Murphys show most of the staff was set to attend…And did attend…the night after the show. A great time was had by all.
As always, catch the show most Tuesday nights at 6:00 PM East on XTFM.
- Anna Kendrick, Cups (Pitch Perfect’s ‘When I’m Gone’) (Chartbusters)
- Jessie J, Flashlight (from ‘Pitch Perfect 2’)
- Jessie J, Price Tag (feat. B.o.B)
- ‘Weird Al’ Yankovic, Word Crimes [Request]
- Nelly, Just A Dream
- Daya, Sit Still, Look Pretty
- Ac/dc, T.N.T.
- AC/DC, She’s Got Balls
- Carrie Underwood, Good Girl
- Cake, The Distance [Request]
- Fall Out Boy, Uma Thurman
- Tal Bachman, She’s So High
- Dropkick Murphys, The Wild Rover
- Dropkick Murphys, Kiss Me I’m Shitfaced
- Flogging Molly, Drunken Lullabies
- Flogging Molly, May the Living Be Dead (In Our Wake)
- Hailee Steinfeld, Most Girls
- Meghan Trainor, Dear Future Husband
- Ayo & Teo, Rolex (Promo Only Clean Edit)
- Andy Grammer, Honey, I’m Good.
- Darius Rucker, Wagon Wheel
- Kevin Bloody Wilson, D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
- Kevin Bloody Wilson, Kev’s Courtin’ Song