This week’s edition of Generations had the ladies playing great tunes and telling all kinds of stories. Megan threw both Bekah and Wes under the bus tonight…Don’t worry, folks…Bekah and Wes will someday get their revenge. In addition, there was another edition of Sound Effects Theatre involving a Dalek/Easter Bunny hybrid. Doctor Who fans, unite!
As many may know by now, the hosts of Generations, as well as the provider of the Podcast site, are Christians, and know the real reason for Easter. Megan ccloses us out with a song to remind us of why we really celebrate.
Tune in to XTFM every Tuesday at 7:00 PM East for a new installment of Generations!
- Jimmie Allen, Best Shot
- Rascal Flatts, These Days
- Luke Bryan, Roller Coaster
- The Band Perry, Better Dig Two [Request]
- Death Cab for Cutie, Cath… [Request]
- The Police, Every Breath You Take [Request]
- The Smashing Pumpkins, Love [Request]
- Third Day, He Is Alive [Request]
- Dropkick Murphys, Broken Hymns [Request]
- Flogging Molly, Devil’s Dance Floor [Request]
- Dan + Shay, Tequila
- Taylor Swift, If This Was a Movie
- Kane Brown, Found You
- Jordan Davis, Singles You Up
- Secondhand Serenade, A Twist In My Story
- Luke Combs, One Number Away
- Smashing Pumpkins, Eye [Request]
- Rachel Platten, Better Place
- Blake Shelton, Why Me
- Benny Hill, Ernie The Fastest Milkman In The West
- Benny Hill, Gather In The Mushrooms
- Dorothy Shay, Feudin’ And Fightin’
- The Andrews Sisters, Strip Polka
- Coon Creek Gals, The Old Apple Tree
- Hoosier Hot Shots, Sioux City Sue
- Jess Glynne, Don’t Be So Hard On Yourself [Request]
- Michael Card, Why?